Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Topic 6 : Attendance and timeliness

It is important to always be on time. I have learned some tips on arriving on time. I will try to pack my lunch the night before. I will get up 20 minutes earlier. I will have my clothes out an ready for the next day. I will call ahead if i am going to be late or if i am not able to come. I try not to be absent unless it is very nessasary. I try to expect the expected. If there is traffic jams. If something spills on your clothes.
When i get up in the morning, i get my clothes together, i put my make-up on, i do my hair, and i eat. I think maybe i could eat and put my clothes on at the same time. It could be a little hard , but i could do it. My hair and make up takes the longest , maybe i could do that first. If i did it this way i would probally super early.
When things get in the way of me getting to point a. I get very mad. I think if i think of positive things like " at least im getting there." I think i wouldn't be as stressful. I know that isn't a good stress idea , but it could work. I think that even if my mom is late for picking me up i shouldn't stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment