Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Topic 3 : study skills

I choose the get to class on time and take good notes. I choose those because i need to improve on those two things. I am usually on time, but some times i am late.I feel that if i keep doing that it will become a habit. I don't that to become a negative thing on my resume. I also feel that i need to take better notes. I do take notes and write what the teacher says to write, but i feel that i need to write some of my own in my own words.

5 Ways to take better notes.
1. Review my notes before class.
2. Bring all note taking material to class.
3. Put a ? near the things i dont understand.
4. Check with other students to make sure i didnt leave out information.
5. Rewrite my notes.

5 Things for procrastination.
1. Work on tasks with a study group.
2. Find a good place to study.
3. Get help from teachers.
4. Break large tasks into small tasks.
5. Take breaks when working.


For this week from working. I have learned that the work field is real hard. You have to do alot of things you dont want to do. It is hard to find a boss to get along with and that understands you. You have to dress a certain way. Alot of things are hard at first, but after you get it they will make you do it alot. My future career advice is find something you really enjoy. If you don't you will be stuck being miserable.

1 comment:

  1. Good work here. You could add a little to your journal about your work experiences. 85

    ReplyDelete