Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Topic 9 :Attitude

I feel that i have a good postive attitude. Some of the workers act like they really don't want to be there. I try to be nice no matter what even if i have had a bad day. I feel that i have a sweet,nice attitude in my work place. The people that i work with tell me that i am very nice.
I feel that the attitude needs to improve more. I feel that i need to talk more to the workers and customers. I think i need to get more involved. I really enjoy working there and i try to show that when i go there. I may not get to do much, but it is still amazing to watch people get their hair cut. I like seeing how their hair will turn out.
The people there are nice to talk to. They seem like they really enjoy working there. Some of the workers there act like they don't want to be like they want to be some where else. They act like they could be doing something better.
I look forward to learning to get more involved. I have learned that you have to always be nice if not people will not want to come back to your work place. You want to treat people with luxury and you have to do anything and everything to make sure that happens.
The postive things i have learned is to treat people how you would want to be treated if you went there. The negative things i have learned is the work place is a place where you have to be grown you have to act proper. I honestly think that it would not be the career that i would choose.

1 comment: